“One of the secrets to being a better painter is understanding that we paint most realistically when we are thinking abstractly. Once you learn to harness your mind and approach any subject with the same mindset, you will begin to experience confidence and your work will show it!
At La Bonne Etoile, set in the lovely French countryside, you will have the opportunity to paint landscapes, still life and figure, both in the studio and outside. Our side trips will be wonderful opportunities to gather photos and sketches to use later in the studio.”
September 3 – 17, 2017 14 Day Workshop Price: 3900 Euros
September 17 – 21, 2017 Paris Plus ++ Add – On Optional Excursion 4 nights 850 Euros excursion registration separately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is suitable for all levels, debutante, intermediate, and advanced.
All rates are per person double occupancy, based on a group with 5 to 8 trip members.. All rates are quoted in Euros. The final payment, 60 days before arrival, will freeze the exchange rate for the agreement.
Trip Price includes:
- 14 nights of lodging
- All meals, drinks, and gratuities (excluding lunch in Paris)
- All ground transportation costs, including airport transfers, excursions, and shuttles to lodging for off-site guests
- Instructional sessions conducted by NANCY TANKERSLEY
- Excursions to Paris and to the medieval cities of Provins, Sens, Nogent sur Seine, Troyes, Fontainebleau
- All admissions to museums and sites
- Unlimited studio time
- Studio easels and taborets
- Services of bilingual guides
- All Model Fees
READY TO REGISTER?
- By enrolling you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in the 2016 Trip Agreement. You can download it here: 2017 Trip Agreement
- Complete the registration form. Inform us of any allergies, (food, animal, et) and any physical limitations in the space indicated.
- Click “Count Me In!!”
- Process your deposit by mail to the address stated in the Trip Agreement.
VOILA!! C’est fini! Let’s go!!! Check your email for a confirmation letter.
And, don’t hesitate to give us a call you have any questions at all!!
1-404-382-0402 or leave a voicemail at 1-770-216-1541 and we will get in touch with you…be sure to leave your phone number.
FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS WE HAVE FULLY BOOKED MANY OF THE WORKSHOPS VERY EARLY…..SO DON’T DELAY….BUT….ALSO NOTE THAT IF THE SYSTEM TELLS YOU THIS WORKSHOP IS FULLY BOOKED, THERE IS A WAITING LIST AND WE USE IT EVERY YEAR. CONTACT email@example.com TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THIS LIST…..IT COULD BE YOUR LUCKY DAY TO GET THAT EMAIL.